Monday, February 14, 2011

YOU LEFT ME IN DELIMMA


Love life, Do good, lives well. These three words and you said good bye to this selfish world, why? I need answer give me answer why Sweaty why? But I know you can’t give answer as you don’t have words to speak in front of me. I have heard “Man loves little and often, but woman much and rarely” But this saying went totally opposite for me “I love you much and rarely but you little and often” if not then tell me why did you take such a big decision without asking me once. Doesn’t matter you have asked me or not but it matters because “you left my life in dilemma” What should I do? Should I join you or should I live in this word with my hopeless breath. Many of my friend used to say “never love anything that cannot love you back” it is somehow going to be true. What did I get back from you except the river of tears in my eyes? There is always a reason for everything, a reason to live, a reason to die and a reason to cry. But if you can’t find a reason to smile can I be reason for a while these are not my words these are your words which you used to give me like teachers lecture but what happen now you don’t have words to describe. Take me where you want go even I will sleep in front of you in the garbage. I need you, not your wealth. There is a famous saying “Every girl may not be queen for her boy friend but a princess for her father” but no this is not the truth because you are the only one who made place in my heart and you are the only queen for this king.
                             Hi, how r u? I love you; you are my destiny still these words mingle with me here and there. When I remember these words, I think you will be with me whole life. But when I get out from my dream again my tears starts falling and I realize after 5 months I have to stay alone in this world. You are leaving just memories nothing more in this world, how will you end your breath when I will be crying in front of you , will it be easy my sweet heart? I want touch your toe before your last breath because I had hurt you more than any one does. Might be god will not forgive me but promise me you will forgive your baby boy.  Please believe me you are the one whom my heart finds, whom my mind reminds, whom my destiny wants and whom I love the most. I will try keep my eyes on the stars and I will search you there please give me a shine so that I can recognize you. I compare our love more crystal than love of Romeo and Juliette.  I have faith on god he won’t take Juliette away from his Romeo. Though this is the saying by someone but I will make it true “I want hug you until u feel safe, I want kiss you until world disappears and I want love you until I die. You have already decided your destiny but what about me. Should I follow you or should I search another who never can take your place. Damn to that god who help us being together. Whenever I said lets marry you said tomorrow but now tomorrow is going to be your last day in this world. Though you will never meet me again I will search you; in the crowd, in the air, in my dream and in the shining little stars. Hope you won’t forget your bad boy. Now I have two things to do in my life; one apologizing of my mistakes and second giving you happy ending. Thank you a lot for being my girl thank you a lot bye again invite me soon so that we can live happily together.

No comments:

Post a Comment